It has been a long time between updates. The reason is simple – I’ve been working on a number of projects behind the scenes that have kept me distracted from updating my website.
Astute readers will notice I have used a slightly different ZLPLL board which is based on a larger micro. The larger micro means I can finally add features to make it more versatile.
This revised ZLPLL board will be available for purchase in a few weeks time once I complete testing and documentation updates.
Finally after a year in the making I have also completed my transverter builds for 47GHz, 76GHz as well as starting on 122GHz. I plan on publishing those projects soon along with the new LO I intend to use for driving them.